Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of The Trump Card 2016 on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 66 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:45 am
DJT

Having A Problem? Need A How To?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having A Problem? Need A How To?

Post by ratzpack on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:06 am

board problems.Will help.'How to' questions-shoot.Most of the things you can do here are simple,but that doesn't mean there won't be problems. Be glad to help.If it's a problem that's over my head I'll check with the support forum.It just takes a little longer that way.
If you have a personal problem with a member.One rule:NOT ON THE FORUM,PLS.

Send a pm through the forum and I'll look into it for you. It might be something we can work out,but we're definitely not going to tolerate harassment. Gotta get along. We have an election to win for Trump-Pence.Disagreement.Sure. Having a speckled nutty.Nope.I totally beleive in free speech and bet you do too. I also think we know the difference between free speech and a free for all.
Yes,you can upload images here.Yes,you can post You Tube videos here.Yes,you can share your posts on Twitter.There is a share button.
Yes,you can use a signature.It's in your profile settings. Yes,you can use your own avatar.Just upload.
Not sure how.Let me know.There's also an FAQ in the menu.Most questions are answered there.
Arrow

THE GOAL!
ratzpack
Admin

View user profile http://thetrumpcard2016.american-forum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top